Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge
The spectacular Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge is situated in a historic downtown setting along the Grand River. This stunning state-of-the-art performing arts facility, designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects, offers world-class acoustics and excellent sightlines that provide unparalleled intimacy between the audience and the stage. The Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge is named in honour of arts supporters John & Terry Hamilton. The Mattamy Auditorium is named in recognition of the outstanding community support of Mattamy Homes.
When visiting the Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge, skip the line at intermission and pre-order your refreshments upon arrival. They will be waiting for you at a pre-determined spot, ready for your enjoyment. Our popular live in-person 50/50 raffle is back for each performance! Tickets are available for purchase upon arrival at the theatre. Winning ticket numbers from each performance can be found at here. Additionally, we invite you to play along with our monthly online 50/50 raffle, where there’s a chance to win a huge jackpot. These tickets may be purchased at drayton5050.com.
Download the Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge Venue Information Package including Seating Chart, Venue Amenities, and Map.
Watch a video on how the Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge is contributing to the Sustainable Community of Cambridge, Ontario.
Hamilton Family Theatre CambridgeJersey Boys
March 27 to April 21, 2024
Hamilton Family Theatre CambridgeSteel Magnolias
June 19 to July 6, 2024
Hamilton Family Theatre CambridgePriscilla, Queen of the Desert the Musical
July 24 to August 10, 2024
Hamilton Family Theatre CambridgeA Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
October 16 to November 3, 2024
- Reduced Capacity
- Discount Day
- Student Show (Not Sold Online)
- Free theatre parking is available at the Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge, which extends around behind the theatre. Parking is no longer available in the lot beside the theatre (formerly Southworks).
- Free 3-hour parking on city streets can be found on Lansdowne, Salisbury, Bing, George, and Hood Streets.
- Municipal lot parking is available at Queen’s Square and off Water Street (free evenings and weekends).
- Accessible parking is located directly outside the theatre.
- Drop-offs are permitted outside of the main theatre doors.
- Bus parking is available on site. Download Bus Parking Instructions.
- Overnight parking is not permitted in the theatre parking lot.
Download Parking Map (HFTC)