Drayton Entertainment is an award-winning, professional theatre company presenting the finest in musicals, comedies, and dramas across seven stages throughout the province of Ontario: the Drayton Festival Theatre, Huron Country Playhouse Mainstage and South Huron Stage in Grand Bend, King’s Wharf Theatre in Penetanguishene, St. Jacobs Country Playhouse, St. Jacobs Schoolhouse Theatre, and Hamilton Family Theatre Cambridge.
Pack your bags and come away with us! Join like-minded theatre enthusiasts who enjoy travelling to new and exciting places. Trips are hosted by either Artistic Director Alex Mustakas or Performer and Board Member Neil Aitchison – or both!
No memberships, no fees, and no dues.
Drayton Entertainment is working in collaboration with Bullas Travel, the Official Sponsor of Drayton Entertainment Travel Adventures, to fulfill these advertised travel services.
Travel the world with the stars of Drayton Entertainment
At right: Some of Drayton Entertainment's artists - Chelsea Preston, Katie Kerr, Kelly Holiff and Jenni Burke.
In partnership with our friends at Bullas Travel, an Ontario based TICO registered travel agency, we organize first-rate excursions each year that include itineraries full of customized activities, superb dining, dancing and entertainment. And, as you've come to expect from Drayton Entertainment, there are sure to be many unexpected and delightful surprises!
Enjoy these exclusive activities:
- Meet and interact with featured performers from stage productions in a fun, relaxed setting.
- Informative and educational Q&A sessions with artists and theatre representatives.
- Optional participation in exclusive activities, such as cocktail parties, excursions, games and activities.
- Meet new friends and enjoy the camaraderie of a group of like-minded travellers.
Past Travel Adventures have included a three-week journey through the Mediterranean; a magnificent Alaskan cruise; relaxed motor coach tours to New York City, Branson, Missouri and Las Vegas; and warm winter retreats to the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii, to name just a few.
What’s more, your support of Drayton Entertainment Travel Adventures will help us to create theatre of the highest artistic standards. A portion of the cost of your trip is a charitable donation to Drayton Entertainment, and each traveler receives a tax receipt.
Let’s create magical memories together and make quality theatre and entertainment accessible for everyone!
Drayton Entertainment has been entertaining travelers for over 20 years! As a registered charitable arts organization, Drayton Entertainment is always coming up with innovative ways to fundraise for the theatre. In 1995, Drayton Entertainment embarked on its first group travel outing to London, England. Recent trips include:
2019 Colours of Canada2018 Panama Canal Cruise
2018 New York City
2017 Pacific Coast Cruise
2017 New York City
2015 New York City
2015 Carribbean Cruise
2014 New York City
2014 Mediterranean Cruise
2014 Ottawa, Mont Tremblant & Montreal
2013 Branson, Missouri
2013 California Coast (San Fran to LA)
2012 Hawaiian Islands Cruise
2012 Memphis & New Orleans
And, don’t forget our annual trips to Fern Resort!
- Travel with the stars of Drayton Entertainment! Meet and interact with featured performers from stage productions in a fun, relaxed setting.
- Enjoy exclusive cabaret performances by guest artists.
- Optional participation in exclusive activities (cocktail parties, on-shore excursions, games and activities onboard).
- Enjoy a premium, quality travel experience at a reasonable price – value for the money.
- Meet new friends and enjoy the camaraderie of a group of like-minded travelers. The friendliness of group members is always cited as a key reason for return business!
- Receive a tax receipt as a portion of the trip cost is a charitable donation to the theatre.
- Group size varies per trip. Some are as small as 50; others as large as 200. Average size is 80.
- Average age varies depending on destination, but typically is early-50s to mid-70s.
- Approximately 25% of all travelers are single. We match roommates, and offer single supplement rates.
- “First-Time Offenders” are always welcomed, and typically comprise at least 25% of each tour group.
- Travelers come from all over, with the majority from Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Toronto and London.
- Travelers have a variety of interests, but are united in their appreciation for Drayton Entertainment’s productions.
Drayton Entertainment trips are always well planned and organized. We have been on 11 trips and would not travel with any other group. Ralph & Eleanor Smith
The camaraderie of guides, actors, and travellers resulted in a wonderful experience. John & June Wevers
Well organized, well executed ... we are happy to travel with the Drayton group, and proud to be part of the Drayton Experience! Ivan and Tammy Desroches
Another absolutely perfect experience! Thank you for taking good care of us! Jim and Carolyn Carr
Really enjoyed the whole experience – the Broadway show and Drayton cabaret were both excellent. We were well looked after! Sandy Wagler
You could not get any better! Faye Douglas
My first trip with Drayton ... I didn’t know what to expect. Everyone was so friendly! It was great to get to know the performers as well. Karen Fullerton
The wonderful experience of traveling with the Drayton Entertainment Travel Adventures group keeps us coming back! Annabelle LeBreton
It is hard to identify one highlight since there are so many. The destinations, the superb care shown by our guides, the enjoyment, and the plain good fun provided by the entertainers who accompanied us are the fabric of Drayton Entertainment trips. Bill Brown
We did not have to do any of the detailed planning for hotel, travel. and sightseeing as everything was well organized by Drayton Entertainment. They were always there for us throughout our 16 days and this made it a stress-free and most enjoyable, memorable holiday. Ray & Mary Chen
We enjoyed the group organization yet the flexibility to opt out and do our own thing. The ports were great and it was a wonderful experience for our first time cruising. Loved the camaraderie of the meals and sitting with others to get to know them better. Mike & Ruth Millard