King's Wharf Theatre
Nestled within Discovery Harbour on the shores of Georgian Bay in Penetanguishene, the King's Wharf Theatre is flanked by majestic tall ships and the historic buildings of a 19th century British naval and military base.
Only a 40-minute drive from Barrie and Orillia, the picturesque area offers myriad attractions to explore including such treasures as Sainte-Marie among the Hurons.
While in the area, explore the communities of Penetanguishene and Midland, which offer unique shops and dining establishments.
When visiting the King's Wharf Theatre, skip the line at intermission and pre-order your refreshments upon arrival. They will be waiting for you at a pre-determined spot, ready for your enjoyment. Our popular live in-person 50/50 raffle is back for each performance! Tickets are available for purchase upon arrival at the theatre. Additionally, we invite you to play along with our monthly online 50/50 raffle, where there’s a chance to win a huge jackpot. These tickets may be purchased at drayton5050.com.
Download the King's Wharf Theatre Venue Information Package including Seating Chart, Venue Amenities, and Map.
- Reduced Capacity
- Discount Day
- Student Show (Not Sold Online)
- Free Theatre parking is a short walk from the King's Wharf Theatre.
- Free shuttle service operates during the regular Drayton Entertainment season (weather permitting) for those who require additional assistance.
- Accessible parking is limited so it is recommended you arrive early to obtain a spot.
- Bus parking is available in the gravel portion of the theatre parking lot.
- Overnight parking is not permitted in the theatre parking lot.
Download Parking Map (KWT)