Ticket Policy Terms & Conditions
- Artists, programs, prices, and times subject to change without notice.
- Everyone entering the auditorium must have a valid ticket.
- Babes in arms and children under the age of two are discouraged.
- All youth must be seated with an adult. There is no official rating system for live theatre. We have included our recommended minimum age on each show page, but we encourage you to use your judgment based on your child’s age and maturity level.
- The holder is responsible for inquiring about procedures and rules regarding refunds and/or exchanges for other events.
- The theatre is not responsible for tickets sold by unauthorized entities.
- Policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.
Paying For Your Tickets
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Drayton Entertainment Gift Certificates, money orders (in Canadian funds), cheques, and we’ll even accept cash.
Picking-up Your Tickets
Tickets for any Drayton Entertainment production can be picked up at the Box Office at each facility. For tickets purchased by phone, if your selected performance is within 14 days of the time you placed the order, we will hold the tickets at the Box Office. Otherwise, your tickets will be sent to you through Canada Post. Express Mail is available at an additional fee.
Inclement Weather Policy
Performances are rarely cancelled. In the event of a severe weather cancellation, a notice will be posted on this website and Box Office Representatives will contact ticket holders to discuss alternative ticketing arrangements as soon as possible.