Looking for Artist Housing Partners!
Every year hundreds performers and crew members come together from across the province to help make the magic of Drayton Entertainment’s live theatre productions a reality. With the 2023 Season just around the corner, our cast and crew will be in need of places to stay during their contract.
Every year generous community members open their homes to provide lodging for cast and crew, helping support both our charitable arts organization and the local tourism economy. As the price for rentals continues to increase, so does our need for accommodations.
With over 100 people in need of accommodation this year, including performers, musicians, directors, stage managers, and production crew, we rely heavily on community support to find everyone a place to stay. Our accommodation partners generously open their homes to our actors and creative staff.
It is a wonderful experience for the homeowner, as well as the artist.
Becoming a housing partner with Drayton Entertainment is a great way to support the arts in your community.
Benefits of being an Artist Housing Partner:
- Unique and rewarding way to support the arts in your community
- Opportunity to connect with performers, musicians, directors, stage managers, and production crew
- Contribution to the local tourism economy
What we're looking for:
- Empty rooms, private apartments, basement suites, or empty cottages close to one of our theatres.
- Various lengths of stay from May to September 2023
- Accommodation rate of around $120 per week (including cooking and washroom facilities)
Join us in supporting the arts and your local economy by becoming an Artist Housing Partner with Drayton Entertainment!
For more information or to sign up, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-621-5511 ext. 229.
Thank you for your support!