Frequently Asked Questions | COVID-19 Ticket Cancellations
Our theatres are currently closed to in-person traffic, but we do have limited staff working in a remote capacity. Due to the volume of cancellations, we ask for your patience in the weeks ahead as our team works to accommodate patron needs as operational capabilities permit. As you can appreciate, given the volume of cancellations, it may take us up to six weeks to process return requests. Rest assured, we will get to your order! We are so appreciative of your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. Please continue to take care, and stay safe.
I need to fill out the Ticket Return Request Form. Where can I find it?
No problem! Click here to access the Ticket Return Request Form. If it doesn't open right away, please give it a few minutes and try the link again. If thousands of people try to access it at the same time, sometimes it is overloaded and cannot handle all the traffic at once. Once you have filled out the form, you should receive a submission confirmation email that outlines the contents of your request so that you can see what information you typed in.
I have already filled out the Ticket Return Request Form. What is happening with my tickets?
Thank you so much for filling out the Ticket Return Request Form. We ask for your patience as we work through processing all the requests. There are many cancelled productions, and as a result there are thousands of ticket returns for us to process manually. It may take up to five weeks for us to get to your return request. Please do not contact us to follow up on your return request unless you have changed your mind about which option you selected for your ticket return or you have new information to communicate. If you have changed your mind or need to add information, please reply to the form submission confirmation email and let us know your new selection.
How will I know when my return is processed?
We will send you an email receipt when your return request is processed. Please check your junk mail or clutter folder as our emails sometimes end up getting caught in those spam filters by mistake. Again, we appreciate your patience so much. We are working as fast as we can. Thank you for your understanding!
Which productions are cancelled?
As of August 4, the list of cancelled productions includes:
- Billy Bishop Goes To War (St. Jacobs)
- Buying The Farm (Drayton)
- A Closer Walk with Patsy Cline (Drayton, Grand Bend)
- The Dixie Swim Club (Drayton, Penetanguishene, Grand Bend, Cambridge)
- Driving Miss Daisy (St. Jacobs)
- Evita (St. Jacobs)
- A Few Good Men (St. Jacobs)
- Fiddler on the Loose (Grand Bend, Penetanguishene, Cambridge)
- 42nd Street (Cambridge, Grand Bend)
- A Gentleman’s Guide To Love & Murder (St. Jacobs)
- Kinky Boots (Cambridge, Grand Bend)
- On Golden Pond (Cambridge)
- Return To Grace (Drayton, Cambridge)
- Rock of Ages (St. Jacobs, Grand Bend, Penetanguishene)
- Sleeping Beauty: The Panto (Penetanguishene, Grand Bend)
- The Sound of Music (Cambridge)
- We’ll Meet Again (St. Jacobs)
- Wizard of Oz: The Panto (St. Jacobs)
- Youth Education Program Production of Disney’s Frozen Jr. (Grand Bend)
- Youth Education Program Production of Disney’s High School Musical (St. Jacobs)